It’s hard to believe it’s been seven weeks since we sent our first Radioactive Roundup message, but here we are!
We’re being desperately meta here by doing a Roundup of our Roundup, but we wanted to share with you how things are going.
At the time of writing, we’ve:
- Sent 39 daily messages
- With 200 quality news links
- Attracted over 1,500 clicks
- And used… a lot of emojis (sorry, I love them emojis…!)
Our aim was to give the startup community access to the best news and most useful articles to help them shape their business and inform their thinking in one easy to access digest. If the feedback we’ve received so far is anything to go by, we’re doing something right and offering the industry something of value.
It’s always exciting launching something new, and the Radioactive Roundup was no different. We know the startup community very well, having worked for years with entrepreneurs and investors in all manner of sectors, but even armed with that knowledge and insight there’s no guarantee of success.
So, what next?
- We’re looking to incorporate a ‘Startup of the Week’ element into our Friday Roundups and you’ll find details of how to nominate a (your?) business at the end of this post
- There’s also an idea on the table to include founder advice in Monday’s Roundups.
- What we most want to do though is hear from you, the readers, about what it is you want the Radioactive Roundup to share. Ultimately, this is a resource for you, the subscribers and it’s our goal to make it as useful as possible so please don’t be shy – share your feedback with us in any way you fancy! Here’s a survey you can take to let us know your thoughts right now:
We genuinely enjoy putting the Roundup together every morning, and an accidental benefit that we’ve noticed this side is that the Radioactive team across all levels is engaged with finding links which makes it a great way for us all to keep on top of the latest news. So, it’s a win-win all round!
Great! Let’s get them on board. Send them this:
Step 1: Add +44 (0)7950976160 to your phone book under Radioactive PR
Step 2: WhatsApp us with the word ‘JOIN’ and wait for…
Step 3: …your welcome message!
It’s as easy as that. You’ll get one message each morning, we’re not into spamming and we guaran-damn-tee your number won’t be shared with anyone else.